Financing your Property in Hua Hin, Thailand
Are you tired of searching Thailand for homes that never really meet your needs? Do you want the finance needed to purchase that perfect property in Hua Hin or Thailand? Do you need help finding the needed financing?
Welcome to Dream Estate Huahin! Our property advisers will help you discover a world of options in Thailand and will help you obtain the mortgage bond you need.
Financing possibilities for property in Hua Hin, Thailand
When you think of a home, you think of the financing needed to acquire it. If you don’t have enough money to purchase your dream home, you need good financing. Even if you have the money, you need the right type of financing in order to leverage your investment. If you’re an expat living in Thailand, we can help you easily acquire the property financing you need.
Where expats couldn’t mortgage properties before, now they can. Thanks to the local government, banks have begun to change their stance and allow expats like you to gain funding. This move was made to promote tourism and help Thailand grow economically.
Here is a look at the different types of financing we can help you acquire in order to purchase your property in Hua Hin, Thailand. Please note that the following banks do not provide loans to acquire property in Hua Hin to foreigners (at present):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Kasikorn Bank
- Bank of Ayudhaya
- Bangkok Bank in Thailand
Local Lending for Property in Hua Hin, Thailand
Before searching for property in Hua Hin, please know that each of the following banks have their own set of policies and requirements, each that can change as time passes. Please note that all loans are provided on the FMV (fair market value) of any property in Hua Hin.
In general, you will almost always require:
- A letter of employment
- Statement of annual salary and bank statements
- Your employer’s company documents
- 1-year work permit
- Residence permit
- Credit card checks
- Copies of land title deeds, purchase and sale contracts (where possible)
- Copies of your passport, visa, official government ID and possibly a marriage certificate
- That your age, combined with that of the loan, cannot exceed 60 years
- That your fixed income is 3 times larger than your periodic repayment
If you need to mortgage any Hua Hin property in order to purchase your perfect property in Hua Hin, there are certain rules that you are required to follow. These include:
- You must have your property’s right of ownership
- Any mortgage contract you have must be registered and has to be in plain writing
- Your property will either be a LAND WITH TITLE DEED, registered at the Land Department, Provincial Land Office or the Bangkok Metropolis Land Office or a LAND WITH NO TITLE DEED, registered at the District Office near the mortgaged land
Here is a list of local banks that we can help you acquire financing from
- Bangkok Bank in Singapore
- Siam Commercial Bank PCL (SCB)
- Thai Military Bank PCL (TMB)
- UOB Public Company Limited
- Tiseo Bank
If you would like more information on your property financing options in Thailand, feel free to contact us on +66 (0) 901 386 116.